Welcome

Our lives became a little [EXTRA] special on February 15, 2011 in a way we never expected.







This is about our journey and the [EXTRA]ordinary people we meet along the way.







Saturday, March 17, 2012

Let's get it started.

I'm doing everything else but what I'm supposed to be doing right now. I can't do anything else. I'm too excited. Like brimming with ideas and can't type fast enough excited. I've been trying to think about a way that I can unload all these wild and crazy thoughts, experiences, joys, frustrations, questions and learnings about the new and improved, [EXTRA]ordinary life that I now own.

And it just came to me.

There are so many new people and friends whom I have met over the last year. This [EXTRA]ordinary year. I should tell you about them. They really are all [EXTRA]ordinary people in one way or another. I really, really should tell you about them....

1 comment: